Rossdale’s HomeLife Advantage
At Rossdale, we care about how people living with a disability live in our homes.
That’s why each of our homes is custom-designed to suit you. From the quality construction to the inclusion of creature comforts, we are confident you will love your new Rossdale HomeLife home.
Great design. Affordable price, Better life!
HomeLife’s creative and adaptive designs that respond to your requirements for life and meet ‘Liveable Housing Design’ Standards: You choose from Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Assistive Technologies seamlessly incorporated to extend your capacity
to live well in your own home.
Removal of accessibility barriers that optimise capacity for independent lifestyles.
Maximum accessibility and adaptability achieved by creating ‘flow’ by opening and connecting spaces.
Smooth, safe movement within and around your home, even in medium and higher-density sites.
Enabling lifestyle linkages to transport, services and amenities.
Accreditation against Liveable Housing Australia design guidelines.
The Rossdale HomeLife Team will be with you all the way… from ‘home concept to house keys’.
Whatever choice you make, the HomeLife custom design planning team listens carefully and seeks to delight!
- Add on to and/or renovate your current home to accommodate the changing needs of your household, or
- Source land in desired locations and design and build a new home that meets your current and projected needs, or
- Knockdown your current house, sub-divide the land and rebuild two… so you can live more independently alone and those who care for you are still nearby.
- Offer a free consultation and site inspection so that we can understand all that maybe possible for you.
Lay a strong foundation for a great life... speak with an Award Winning Builder.
2016 Rossdale Homes wins the South Australian HIA Award for Specialised Housing – now managed by CARA.
Finalists in the 2017 National HIA Australian Specialised Housing Award.
Features of this unique home include:
- Suitable for rehabilitation and care of people with disabilities
- Wide entrance front and internal door ways
- Step-less entries for disability access
- 4 large bedrooms, 1 carer/staff room and 3 bathrooms/ensuite with front and rear living
- Disability grab rails and recessed shower shelves to bathrooms, step-less tiled floor
- Large modern kitchen and vanity units to comply with accessibility requirements
- Ceiling track installed for ceiling hoists and motorised Hi-Gate transport system
- Laminated glass to all windows and security screens
- Commercial vinyl flooring throughout living areas and carpet to bedrooms
The Rossdale Advantage... it’s all about trust!
- South Australia’s most trusted and respected residential builder
- Proud South Australian family company
- Building award winning homes since 1980
- Employs over 70 people and over
- 400 local sub-contractors
- Quality construction direct with the builder
- We tailor house designs and specifications to suit unique needs
- We listen, adapt, create and build
- HIA Award winning homes
HomeLife: We listen, adapt, create and built
If you’re living with a disability, or if you’re a parent, carer or provider of support services, we encourage you to find out more from Rossdale’s HomeLife Team and see how we can help to construct a brighter future.
For further information on concept, partnerships or simply wanting to discuss options, contact Rossdale HomeLife to find out what is possible.