Lot 3 Hartman Avenue, Felixstow
Nestled between Payneham Road and the River Torrens Linear Park this is your opportunity to build your new home in the heart of Felixstow, a great convenient and sought- after location.
This is a boutique development with 8 unique fixed price house and land packages to be built by award-winning builder Rossdale Homes.
I can now confirm Lot 3 is last remaining package available, with the other 7 house and land packages under contract.
Call now to secure this council approved fixed price house and land package, a four bedroom home with a large open plan living area which opens out onto an alfresco entertaining area under the main roof line.
The package is fixed price so no nasty surprises.
This is a great opportunity to make the most of the $25,000 HomeBuilder grant, or $40,000 when coupled with first home owner's grant (subject to eligibility*).
Call Daniel French (Specialist Property Consultant) on 0411 275 210 to receive a detailed information pack.
We Build Award Winning Homes
Rossdale Homes has 40 years of extensive building experience in South Australia. We are a multi- award-winning builder having won the Major Professional Builder of the year over seven times.
- 15 min drive to the Adelaide CBD.
- 10 min drive to the Norwood parade shopping precinct.
- 5 mins drive the MARS & ARC sporting complexes.
- 5 min drive to Klemzig O-Bahn interchange.
- 5 min walk to Payneham Rd bus stop.
- 5 min walk to local shops, cafes and restaurants.
- 5 min walk to the recently completed Felixstow reserve.
- 5 min walk to the River Torrens Linear Park
- Zoned to East Marden Primary School
- Close proximity to quality private schools
- 4 Bedroom home to suit allotment.
- 2 Bathrooms, ensuite to master.
- Robes to all 4 bedrooms. Walk in robe to master.
- Open plan kitchen, meals, family areas.
- Alfresco entertaining area under the main roof.
- Plenty of storage/linen space.
- Single garage with auto panel lift door.
- Contemporary feature façade.
- Mix of materials.
- Panel lift door to garage.
- Choice of Humes doors throughout.
- Choice of Gainsborough lever handles throughout.
- Auto panel lift door to garage
- Colorbond roof & gutters
- Robes to all bedrooms.
- Gas BBQ point to alfresco
- Mixer tapware throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Floor coverings, timber laminate and carpet
- Caesarstone bench-tops to kitchen
Disclaimer: All care has been taken in the preparation of this material. No responsibility is taken for any errors or omissions. Details are subject to change without notification. Images for illustration purposes only. E&EO.